[OM] IMGs: Chris' Cycling Photos of 31 Mar 2014

Subject: [OM] IMGs: Chris' Cycling Photos of 31 Mar 2014
From: Chris Trask <christrask@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2014 15:53:13 -0700 (GMT-07:00)
     Went out cycling this morning to give my cycling camera kit a shakedown.
One thing I wanted to record was this large open area in a subdivision in
southTempe:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/64004640@N03/13548193513/

     It's easy to tell where the sprinkler heads are.  I dread to think of what
this will look like in June.

     And then there is this family of ducks:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/64004640@N03/13548193303/

     They first appeared about two weeks ago, and back then the fledglings were
barely the size of a tennis ball, and about as fuzzy.  I've not seen a brood
this large before, and I'm surprised that the local cats have not thinned them
out.  They can be seen every day paddling along the Western Canal.

Chris

     - Hunter S. Thompson