Re: [OM] OT tablet question

Subject: Re: [OM] OT tablet question
From: leowesson <leowesson@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2014 14:36:56 -0500
Hi Bob,

I have the regular (not retina) screen.  Seems fine to me.

Just to clarify, I would probably use it to backup files when I travel if I
shot in jpg.  But I shoot in raw and the files would fill up the iPad quickly.
--
leowesson
Sent with Airmail

On April 2, 2014 at 2:34:25 PM, Robert D. Baron (rbaron@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx) wrote:

===On Tue, Apr 1, 2014 at 6:47 PM, Leowesson <leowesson@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> For travel, I love my IPad Mini. Good screen, good wifi. Small and
> light. But I don't back up images to it. I also travel with a Mac laptop
> for that purpose.

Do you have one with the retina display (more expensive) or not?

I have it in mind I read somewhere a reason not to get the retina display
but I can't remember if or what it was.

--Bob