Re: [OM] Nan Goldin

Subject: Re: [OM] Nan Goldin
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2014 06:54:21 +1100
Great!
My favourite was the giant inflatable cartoon style bunny rabbit in the local
'International National Gallery' (it's really called that, to distinguish it
from the 'Modern' National Gallery). There was a two part wall plaque - the
first in unintelligible Artspeak and the second, for children which began,
"This is not just a bunny rabbit…" "Oh yes it is!" I replied, loudly. The
children's version was actually comprehensible, if rather condescending.

Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.soultheft.com

Author/Publisher: