Re: [OM] OT tablet question

Subject: Re: [OM] OT tablet question
From: Jim Couch <zuikoholic@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 02 Apr 2014 21:38:44 -0700
Personally I have found that Apple does not play well with others. My
wife has an original iPad, it does not like our printers (you really
cannot print from the thing) and you cannot get photos onto it short of
hooking it to another computer and using the awful itunes software. Yes
I know, there are apps and workarounds as solutions, but that is the
point - they are workarounds. Until Apple decides to play with others I
will not purchase another Apple product. (Don't get me started about our
iPhones!)

Jim