Re: [OM] Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania mini Zuiko-fest report

Subject: Re: [OM] Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania mini Zuiko-fest report
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 03 Apr 2014 08:34:18 -0400
Yes, it was humor.  Large expenditures are always discussed in our
household in order to seek agreement.  But neither of us have ever
refused the other on something we really want.  Probably why we have
lasted together for (coming up soon) 50 years.  Despite the jokes I'm
the one with all the toys.  :-)

Chuck Norcutt