[OM] Paul's PAW - a man and his toys

Subject: [OM] Paul's PAW - a man and his toys
From: Paul Braun <pbraun42@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2014 09:59:44 -0500
Went to visit my friend Larry last night.  Haven't been to his house in
years, so it was time.  He's a fellow model railroader who models in N
scale.

He models the Chicago, South Shore and South Bend Railroad from Chicago to
Gary, Indiana.  That's the main commuter railroad in our region, but they
also have freight service.  The era he's modeling is the late 50's into the
mid-60's.  Not an easy thing to do since there are no
commercially-available N-scale models of the CSSB, especially from that
era, so he's had to scratchbuild pretty much everything.

Side note to any train nerds on the list - I belong to a model RR club that
models HO, so I have equipment for that, but when I finally get around to
building a layout at home, it will be N and based on the Chicago and North
Western.  I've got boxes of stuff for both....

Enjoy,  C&C encouraged.

--

Paul Braun
Certified Music Junkie