Re: [OM] Paul's PAW - a man and his toys

Subject: Re: [OM] Paul's PAW - a man and his toys
From: Charles Geilfuss <charles.geilfuss@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2014 12:42:59 -0400
   Pretty neat, Paul. There is a local rail modeling club that has set up
shop in an empty store space at a struggling mall. Gives me a great place
to hang out while the wife and daughters are shopping for clothes. They
have huge, elaborate set ups, with all but the largest scales represented.
Great fun.

Charlie