[OM] OT tablet question

Subject: [OM] OT tablet question
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2014 18:50:24 -0400 (EDT)
iApple no Mac Moose writes

>>I'm still on the lookout for
>>a calendar uses Apple Calendar data or syncs and has real search.
Google
>>calendar for Android never synced on its own,
>>but I did find a cheap app that did it. And it had a rudimentary
search, but
>>quite clunky

I use Deja office calender some which syncs with the native calender.
They keep changing/updating it and sometimes not for the better.
The calander search does seem to go all the waaay back though.   One
update messed up the sync, but current flavor seems OK again.  I used
companion link that works with it to transfer contacts etc from my ye
olde Palm phone back in Pleistocene
times.  I don't recall paying anything for it either.

In sync for now, Mike

http://www.dejaoffice.com/classroom/iphone/djoclassroom-sync.html