Re: [OM] iMessage Settings [was OT tablet question]

Subject: Re: [OM] iMessage Settings [was OT tablet question]
From: Scott Gomez <sgomez.baja@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2014 19:44:39 -0700
Is there no contact merge feature for iThings? In Google's contacts, for
Android, one can merge possible duplicate contacts, either in automated
fashion by letting the system use it's best guess (it guesses quite
conservatively, I have found) or by selecting two contact entries and
telling Contacts to merge them.

Also, regarding recent talk about printing from iThings, I found it to be
next to impossible to accomplish without an Airprint (izzat name right?)
capable printer. 'Tis much, much simpler to do via Google's Cloud Print,
and a device once set up, can print to a cloud print capable printer no
matter where each is, as long as both are powered up and the tablet or
phone is network-connected.