Re: [OM] iMessage Settings [was OT tablet question]

Subject: Re: [OM] iMessage Settings [was OT tablet question]
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 04 Apr 2014 21:39:39 -0700
On 4/4/2014 7:44 PM, Scott Gomez wrote:
> Is there no contact merge feature for iThings? In Google's contacts, for
> Android, one can merge possible duplicate contacts, either in automated
> fashion by letting the system use it's best guess (it guesses quite
> conservatively, I have found) or by selecting two contact entries and
> telling Contacts to merge them.

I dunno. I'll check. I suppose "There's an App for that." Well, waddya know, I
already have one. SmartMerge Pro has just
cleaned up my contact list. Very cool.

Thanks for the thought.

> Also, regarding recent talk about printing from iThings, I found it to be
> next to impossible to accomplish without an Airprint (izzat name right?)
> capable printer.

That's true without help. There are apps that say they will take care of it,
but I've not tried but one. HP has seen fit
to help out owners of their pre AirPrint WiFi printers with a free app, which
gets better reviews than others, and works
with my printer.

Printed Contacts Moose