Re: [OM] use of photo

Subject: Re: [OM] use of photo
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 5 Apr 2014 16:15:14 +1100
WooHooo! I'm having the T shirt made!
I suspect that most of knew all this anyway but the political context tends to
cloud things.

FWIW, iStockphoto now has an 'Editorial only' category I think, for images that
will not be used commercially. For instance, a travel magazine could use some
of Tina's images as illustrations for an article of visiting Vietnam, but an
advertiser in that magazine could not use them to sell plane tickets, without a
clear model release from each and any identifiable individual in every image
used.

Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.soultheft.com