Re: [OM] 1961 Buick LeSabre

Subject: Re: [OM] 1961 Buick LeSabre
From: Chris Crawford <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 05 Apr 2014 03:02:55 -0400
The Crown Victoria is a large rear wheel drive full-frame sedan. They were
not basic cars, they were Ford's top of the line model. Some people think
of them as boring, since they were popular with old people. Mine has an
overhead cam multiport injected V8 and the high performance
suspension/steering that was used on the Police model so it actually is
quite fast and nimble for such a large, heavy car. Gas milage is poor,
because of the car's size and large engine, but the car is indestructible
and can carry a lot of gear. It is very comfortable on long trips, and
small cars make me feel frighteningly claustrophobic, so I don't mind
paying for the gas.

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography