Re: [OM] 1961 Buick LeSabre

Subject: Re: [OM] 1961 Buick LeSabre
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 5 Apr 2014 07:11:55 -0500
You are correct. The Crown Vic, in the last 15 years was built as a heavy
duty fleet vehicle for commercial use. The engine and running gear and
suspension is overbuilt for grampa use.

I do appreciate the amount of room in them and overall comfort. I prefer
that all four shoes be driven and a little more ground clearance, hence my
choice in vehicles, but used Crown Vics are positively the best vehicle for
the money. They are also about the most jig saw puzzled vehicles out there
too as every fleet manager will assemble a new one out of two crunched ones.

AG

--
Ken Norton
ken@xxxxxxxxxxx