Re: [OM] IMG: 99% Perspiration (Edison museum)

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: 99% Perspiration (Edison museum)
From: Rand E <rtomcala@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 05 Apr 2014 21:59:15 -0400
   It's the Henry Ford Museum and Greenfield Village in Dearborn, Michigan.
It's a fantastic place to visit.
   I grew up in the area and many of us took our dates there during and
even after our high school days.
   The museum warrants a couple of days to give it it's due, the village
another day by itself.
Rand E
   ( I would suppose that there could also be an Edison museum in the
area, but I have not heard of it)