[OM] Oklahoma City Open Streets Event

Subject: [OM] Oklahoma City Open Streets Event
From: "Robert D. Baron" <rbaron@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 6 Apr 2014 14:44:52 -0500
Last Sunday there was a new event here: from noon to 4 p.m. a major
thoroughfare was closed to traffic for almost a mile so people from
surrounding neighborhoods could walk along it and talk, play and eat.
 Since the closed street is only three blocks from our house we walked up
and down it, watching grownups and kids and dogs having a good time in the
springtime weather.

I took an M9 with a 35mm Summarit and an Olympus OMD EM1 with an Olympus
45mm M.Zuiko f1.8. If you look at the address bar on your browser you will
see, for the larger images, file numbers beginning with W_L that were shot
with the M9 and W_P shot with the Oly.

(Why doesn't the Oly begin its file names with an O?)

http://www.bobbaron.com/OpenStreetsOKC/index.html

c &/or c always appreciated.

--Bob