Re: [OM] Scotland itinerary

Subject: Re: [OM] Scotland itinerary
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2014 07:20:28 +0100
Mike

When we stayed in Scotland last September we spent a week at a self-catering
cottage:

http://www.ownersdirect.co.uk/scotland/SC87.htm

It's a the northern end of the Kyle of Durness and the view is amazing.  It has
an excellent Internet connection, is recently built and is rather luxurious.
The walks are great too.  There's a boat and minibus to get  you to Cape Wrath
as well, should you have a day to spare.

Chris