[OM] SCSI2 scanners, was: using Nikon film scanners beyond XP

Subject: [OM] SCSI2 scanners, was: using Nikon film scanners beyond XP
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 08 Apr 2014 08:20:06 -0400
I have two dedicated film scanners that have a SCSI2 interface.  I
considered running an old Win 2000 machine off the net to support both
the hardware and software.  But, with VueScan, just getting the hardware
operating would be enough.  I'm not even sure my Win7 machine can
support the SCSI2 card physically let alone with a Win200 era Adaptec
driver.  Is anyone here successfully using a SCSI2-USB conversion interface?

Chuck Norcutt