Re: [OM] IMG: Monks, Tra Vinh

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Monks, Tra Vinh
From: Tina Manley <images@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2014 08:25:01 -0400
It never ceases to amaze me what you can do with a jpeg downloaded from the
internet!  I like your changes.  I wish I had your knowledge and skill with
post-production.  I keep trying but don't quite get there.  I think on the
Monk with Shoes, I didn't slide the highlight as much so it's much lighter.

The purpose of the B&W was to see the faces instead of the color of their
clothes.  I guess I just like B&W ;-)

THANKS!

Tina

Tina Manley