Re: [OM] FaceBook, was:iMessage Settings [was OT tablet question]

Subject: Re: [OM] FaceBook, was:iMessage Settings [was OT tablet question]
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2014 15:13:37 -0400
As does his friend, who hails from Whitmire, SC, and currently lives in Asmara,
Eritrea, while being employed as Director of Tasting at Talisker Whisky, isle
of Skye, and Containment Director, Isle of Mull Haggis. Graduate of National
Institute of Technology in Calcutta, and attended Hendersonville High School.
Ooops! Gotta fix that. Someone’s been spreading lies again. <g>

--Bob Whitmire
Certified Neanderthal