Re: [OM] Paul's PAW - Need an opinion. Or two.

Subject: Re: [OM] Paul's PAW - Need an opinion. Or two.
From: ozlangur@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2014 17:08:49 +1000
> On 10 Apr 2014, at 2:21 pm, Paul Braun <pbraun42@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> [...]
>
> My preference as to pose is leaning towards the one where he's sitting
> back in the chair.
>
> I'd like to throw this to the wisdom of the group - which do y'all
> prefer, and do you prefer the color or B&W version?
>
> Thanks!

I definitely prefer the one leaning back, as I think the reflection in his
glasses brings more context to the photo, and stops the monitor just looking
like a big cuboid I the right of the composition. And I definitely prefer the
colour as I think the contrast of the light source temperatures (with it
looking more "natural" on him) works nicely to again reflect the work
environment.

Also, nice photo.

Cheers,
Marc