[OM] [OT] Mice & hawks, was: FaceBook, was:iMessage Settings [was OT tab

Subject: [OM] [OT] Mice & hawks, was: FaceBook, was:iMessage Settings [was OT tablet question
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2014 11:19:42 -0400
A little mouse was scurrying around looking for something to eat.
Suddenly, he found himself in total darkness, warm and wet and being
lifted rapidly upward.  He started probing around and eventually found
what he thought to be some sort of tunnel.  He started negotiating the
tunnel by feel in the darkness until he finally encountered a small slit
of light.  He parted the walls of the slit and stuck his head outside.
When he looked down he suddenly gasped at the sight below him and
rapidly drew his head back inside.  After a few moments of reflection he
finally realized what had happened to him.  He parted the tunnel walls
again, stuck his head outside and looked forward to the head of the hawk
who had snatched him up.  He yelled to the hawk: "Hey! How high are we."
  The hawk calmly replied: "Oh, about 10,000 feet."  The little mouse
replied: "You wouldn't shit me, would you?"

Chuck Norcutt