Re: [OM] OT – Fame!

Subject: Re: [OM] OT – Fame!
From: Scott Gomez <sgomez.baja@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2014 15:51:15 -0700
Can't say that I've heard "undergoing training" used that often around the
western USA. Then again, at the moment, I also can't say what I've usually
heard as an alternative. Could be a result of my mostly speaking Spanglish
of late, as I'm currently taking a well-deserved sabbatical in Baja,
Mexico. The sad part is that my English is suffering from it much more than
my Spanish is improving.

(And, you do know that it was all tongue in cheek, right? I'm quite good at
English to USA-English translation.)