Re: [OM] OT – Fame!

Subject: Re: [OM] OT – Fame!
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2014 08:20:26 +0100
Scott

Yes, I did realise that you were joking, but I also wondered how the term might
not have crossed the Pond (either way).  We might also say that a person was
undergoing treatment for a disease.  And the past is "underwent", the past
participle "undergone".  Now look what you've made me write ;-)

Spanish is a really predictable language which I learned at school, but its
speakers do so way too fast!

Enjoy your sabbatical

Chris