Re: [OM] (OT) Kodak Easyshare Z700 camera

Subject: Re: [OM] (OT) Kodak Easyshare Z700 camera
From: bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2014 01:27:20 +1200

Andrew F wrote:

Spoiled, careless princess?
Lend her nothing and
let her know why.
////////////////////
You've nailed it.

I do, and
usually she sniffs with her nose in the air ( she does not cope with
refusal well at all) - and if it's something she REALLY wants, she'll
put on a sobbing pantomime, which makes me really angry ( but i have to
hide that). Sometimes I laugh exaggeratedly at her when she tries that
on. Which is not good.

Then she goes to her dill-brained father who
will say something like "never mind baby baby, my princess - * you can
have anything you want".

Also, she is genetically predisposed to be
obese, and with the * attitude, that is exactly how she is becoming, at
age nearly 11.

Thanks for the hint about the early Olympus tough
cameras.
Actually, THIS version of the Kodak Easyshare is quite
small.
Brian