Re: [OM] OT: Sony Sucks, big time

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Sony Sucks, big time
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2014 19:25:27 +0100
You are, of course, quite correct, Ed. It was my failure for buying the
bloody thing in the first place. No Wifi involved at all in my case, just
plain old cable.

So indeed, I have moved on, and away. And thanks for the reminder, I will
not be touching an A7/A7R as a result. Reviewed in issue 70 of "On
Landscape" with the following memorable words:

" it is by some margin the worst digital camera i have used ... in the last
10 years." *

Piers

* the missing words being 'for battery consumption '