Re: [OM] Scotland itinerary

Subject: Re: [OM] Scotland itinerary
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2014 16:46:50 -0400
Thanks, gents! I believe it was Mr. Trask who first suggested closing it down.
My original notion was that the expanse of dark sky would accentuate the golden
sunset, but upon reflection and testing, such turned out not to be the case.
It’s now am 11x38 metal print, and pretty spectacular, if I do say so myself.
<g>

--Bob Whitmire
Certified Neanderthal