Re: [OM] (no subject)

Subject: Re: [OM] (no subject)
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2014 23:23:36 +0100
No experience with the OM-D, Andrew, I am too committed to full-size 4/3 (as
you may well know if you be the same Andrew Elliott in E. Anglla!) but I
suspect that the key is "mixture of daylight and LED", aided (abetted?)
perhaps by Auto WB.  Green tints on faces smacks of fluorescent-type
"daylight which isn't" - non-continuous spectrum which really messes colour
rendering.

Just a guess.

Piers