Re: [OM] OT: Sony Sucks, big time

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Sony Sucks, big time
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2014 23:15:50 +1000
I suspect that was because everyone bought into the VCR system instead -
perhaps the VCR patent holders were doing a Microsoft approach and damn near
giving it away to capture the market? Betamax hung in for while here and then
gracelessly submerged, except in ENG, etc., where they didn't mind paying for
the advantages.
How's the 8-track stereo working out for you?  :-)
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.soultheft.com

Author/Publisher: