Re: [OM] OT: Sony Sucks, big time

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Sony Sucks, big time
From: "Sawyer, Edward" <Ed.Sawyer@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2014 14:36:55 +0000
No reason streaming video necessarily needs to come into the monitor over
wireless.  Bury the cable in the wall, under the floor, etc.  Using HDMI
makes for a better experience anyway, for serious watching/computer use
(e.g. No lag.).  I have a mac Mini dedicated as a home-theater computer,
running XMBC (among other things) with a wireless keyboard and mouse. It
works great for thatŠ