[OM] Civic Duty completed. Back to normal life again

Subject: [OM] Civic Duty completed. Back to normal life again
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2014 19:19:21 -0500
OK, Maybe sometime tomorrow will be back to normal again. Had the
pleasure to participate in the "...by his peers" thing. First time
I've ever done it. They probably got a little desperate in the
selection as everybody seems to be related to everybody else in this
county, so I drew one of the 13 short straws...

It was very interesting and we all would have liked to have thrown the
book at one of the witnesses, but she wasn't on trial. (yet)

I did have to be the old holdout...

AG