Re: [OM] Paul's PAW - Tampa airport

Subject: Re: [OM] Paul's PAW - Tampa airport
From: Paul Braun <pbraun42@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2014 09:14:19 -0500
On Wed, Apr 16, 2014 at 12:23 AM, Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I like the photos, Paul.  The sculptures must make Tampa International
> more interesting than when I used it in the late 80s.
>
> But what was your job?
>
> Chris

We didn't see a lot of the airport, but what we did see was pleasant enough.

My job was to escort/assist Suzie Plakson.  She's an
actress/artist/songwriter.  Played a character in three of the five Star
Trek franchise series, and was most recently a character on the sitcom "How
I Met Your Mother".  When my friend and I go to this show, we're assigned
an actor to assist for the weekend, and we're pretty much glued to them for
the duration.  The only stage presentations we usually get to see are the
ones that "our" actors put on.  There are times when I think about just
going as a fan again, but then I get to work with someone as fun and as
personable as Suzie, and realize that being on staff has a different set of
perks.
--

Paul Braun
Certified Music Junkie