Re: [OM] IMG: Marsupial Visitors

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Marsupial Visitors
From: Paul Laughlin <pelaughlin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2014 13:55:28 -0700
I don't believe that the are native to the West coast area, but, during
the depression, the southern boys in the Civil Conservation Corps
brought them out here to keep for food.  When they were mustered out of
the CCC they just turned the critters loose, rather than take them home
with them.
Paul in Portland OR