[OM] Paul's PAW - did someone ask for actress photos?

Subject: [OM] Paul's PAW - did someone ask for actress photos?
From: Paul Braun <pbraun42@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2014 19:22:35 -0500
Yeah, I thought so.

I didn't originally post these because I'm in them, but didn't take
them.  However, they were taken with my E-M5, so I guess technically
they belong.

Warning: The photos you are about to view contain remarkably
good-looking senoritas, and one balding, middle-aged, slightly chunky
nerdy guy.  I'm sorry, my Photoshop skills just aren't that good.

Enjoy.

--

Paul Braun
Certified Music Junkie

"It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever." - David St. Hubbins

"Music washes from the soul the dust of everyday life" - Harlan Howard