Re: [OM] OT: Bumper Snickers

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Bumper Snickers
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2014 16:00:52 -0700
On 4/17/2014 7:28 AM, Sandy Harris wrote:
> What would be the best completion for "My other camera is ..."?

My Other Camera is:
Guy: My Other Camera Is BIGGER Than Yours

Parent: My Other Camera Is An Honor Student at ...

Gal: My Other Camera Is Prettier Than Yours

Bitch: Your Other Camera Is Fatter Than Mine

Camera geek: My Other Camera Has More Knobs and Buttons Than Yours

Computer geek: My Other Camera Has More Megabytes Than Yours

Wiccan: My Other Camera Has More, Better Pixies Than Yours

Moose: I'd Use My Other Camera If It Didn't Weigh More Than Your Car

Moose: I'd Use My Other Camera If I Knew What All The Knobs and Buttons Do

Moose: My Other Camera Has No Better An Operator Than This One

Unclear on the concept: My Other Camera Is Geekier Than Yours

Clear on the concept: My Camera Attracts Better Women Than Yours

Blonde: Is A Bigger Lens Like Big Feet?

My Girlfriend Takes Better Pictures Than Your Camera

I Leica My Camera Better Than Yours.

I Take Pictures With My Eyes - Hope My Memory ...

I take Pictures of The Hokey Pokey

Carol: My Camera Is A Moose