Re: [OM] IMG: Mosquito

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Mosquito
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2014 09:11:40 +1000
I know a number of people who have holidayed there and all of them, without
exception, had a very good time at minimal cost - especially those with
families.
You can always drink Thai beer which is unchallenging - but OK - on a hot day -
with Asian food - if you are thirsty....
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.soultheft.com

Author/Publisher: