Re: [OM] IMGS: Making Rice Paper. II and III

Subject: Re: [OM] IMGS: Making Rice Paper. II and III
From: Paul Laughlin <pelaughlin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2014 17:08:33 -0700
On 4/19/2014 2:38 PM, Tina Manley wrote:

> Do any of you use a track ball for working with Photoshop?  My mouse was
> driving me crazy so I got a Logitech track ball.  It seems like it will
> take forever to get used to!  Maybe I'll just get out the Wacom and finally
> learn how to use it.

Hi, Tina.  Which Wacom do you have?  Some, if not most, have a mouse.
If not shipped with it, available as an accessory.  I use the mouse for
the Intuos 4 with my Intuos 5 and run it in Pen mode so that it is
"Where you put it is where it goes".  In other words, where you put it
on the tablet indicates where the cursor goes on the screen.  I never
have to pick up the mouse and move it.  I have problems handling the pen
so this works well for me.  And the touch thing is a total mess for me,
as I have to rest my hand to steady it.  So I keep it turned off.
Paul in Portland OR