Re: [OM] IMG: Mosquito

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Mosquito
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2014 11:22:31 +1000
What's a PI group?

You got me rather hungry with this conversation so I nipped over to the local
for a basic lunch - no, not Pho, even more traditional - Broken Rice.
http://www.pbase.com/image/155296588
With a marinated, grilled pork chop (really, really good), 'bii' (shredded
pork, pork fat and gelatine), a fried cake of 'I'mnotsure', the compulsory
fried egg and some fish sauce for dipping. Plus a bit of soup on the side, tea,
a Durian Smoothie and the crossword. I cannot think of a better weekday lunch.
Total cost, AU$17 (about US$15.50). Total wait time - 3 mins - a bit more for
the drink and soup. This place is a basic and large tile floor and formica
table cafe but at night later in the week, you have to book and/or share a
table - and there are two more almost as good within 100m.
Who would ever bother with Macdonalds…I mean, EVER?!
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.soultheft.com

Author/Publisher: