Re: [OM] OT: Weather

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Weather
From: Paul Braun <pbraun42@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2014 08:54:45 -0500
It got pretty chilly here in Valpo last night, and it rained most of the
afternoon/evening. It's 41F right now and very breezy.

Paul Braun
Certified Music Junkie

"It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever." -- David St. Hubbins

"Music washes from the soul the dust of everyday life" - Berthold Auerbach