Re: [OM] Llandudno April 2014

Subject: Re: [OM] Llandudno April 2014
From: SwissPace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2014 15:57:40 +0200
Hello Chris,

Thanks the weather was nice although Kerstin complained when she arrived
from Switzerlands 22 deg C to a blustery north Wales, but it was dry for
most of the time.

re the fuji, I have got used to the bulk and now my main carry setup is
the XPro1 and 23mm with the 14mm in my pocket. I then carry the OMD with
40-150mm in the rucksack for telephoto when needed, however there must
be something wrong with my particular OMD combination (or my usage) as
the images never seem as sharp as I see posted here.

The bulk of the kit is not an issue though the hood is huge but its sooo
much lighter than the canyon kit I had before and the camera is a joy to
use although I might need to apply some sugru to stop the focus dial
turning so easily - I really only use Single focus with very rare
excursions into manual mode and it seemed to be kbnocked frequently into
C mode on this trip.

IanW