Re: [OM] Fwd: Re: IMG: Spring Images

Subject: Re: [OM] Fwd: Re: IMG: Spring Images
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2014 18:40:50 -0700
On 4/26/2014 6:11 PM, Jim Nichols wrote:
Thanks, Moose.  It seems that, when we get beyond 80, there are no simple
problems. :-(

Ah yes, I certainly saw that with my mother. I was her primary help the last few years of her life. In the last few months, her docs kept trying to name and explain specific problems. It soon became apparent to me that it was just an overall systems failure slowing developing, and naming specific things, as though fixing them would make a big difference, was
increasingly pointless.

May you live long and prosper, until you die young and fast! :-)

Fast Young Moose