[OM] Suggestions for MFT auto extension tubes?

Subject: [OM] Suggestions for MFT auto extension tubes?
From: Mike Gordon via olympus <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2014 19:50:13 -0400 (EDT)
Thanks, Moose and Chuck.

Not much reliable data that is easly obtainable out there on these thingies. Curious that the ext tube length is nearly the same as for full frame. Perhaps I'm missing something but wierd to me that they if anything start longer and not shorter. I know the "real mag" is not changed by the sensor size but the effectivemag when at same viewing size is effectively doubled so seems shorter ones with the shorter FL lenses would be appropriate. The OM ones are solidly built and have worked flawlessly.

The youtube video and comments certainly put me off the otherwise nice appearing Viltrox. Seems they almost never worked stacked.
Oops.

I don't know if the fully manual ones are worth much w/o aperture control except for adapted MF lenses with aperture rings. AF not a biggie for me for macro though the MF on the 12-32 is fussy but doable with the GM-1. Big Foot focusing on the 4T is a pleasure.

Extended Moose writes:
If you are wondering how the 12-32 zoom works with extension, here
are a handful of samples. <http://zone-10.com/tope2/main.php?>>>g2_itemId=12436>

Yes, sheesh, read my mind. I was hoping that worked OK. Looks very good indeed. The 12-32 is very sharp centrally.

Have seen nearly perfect hand held stacks at hgh mag but almost always with flash. It takes a bunch of practice to get it. Not sure what type of lighting was used on the first image but is interesting and well done.

Soon to be extended on MFT, Mike