Re: [OM] Little boy catching a gigantic bubble

Subject: Re: [OM] Little boy catching a gigantic bubble
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2014 15:29:55 -0400
Love them both, hard to decide which one best. First has arms outstretched.
It’s a story. Second is a little busier, but the other little guy is visible
through the bubble, and the woman is more cut off, and doesn’t command as much
attention. Like the occasional adult legs in old Peanuts days. Pressed to pick,
I’d go with the first, but I’d always be a little uncomfortable about it.

--Bob Whitmire
Certified Neanderthal