Re: [OM] Backlit Tulips

Subject: Re: [OM] Backlit Tulips
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2014 09:57:53 -0400
Although the histogram tells me there's red clipping and your modified image tells me there's lots of "pure white" (red = 255) my eyes only see a very pleasant backlit but still very red image. My eyes say, "ain't white, ain't pink", just bright red. Good enough for me.

ps: Your unblown reds here <http://zone-10.com/tope2/main.php?g2_itemId=12473> are fine but look dark in comparison. They do not proclaim "backlit".

Chuck Norcutt