Re: [OM] IMG: The Ebony Hillbillies

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: The Ebony Hillbillies
From: "Bill Pearce" <billcpearce@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2014 12:07:39 -0500
Take it from someone that has experience with this, getting black skin right without screwing up everything else is a nightmare.

-----Original Message----- From: C.H.Ling
Sent: Wednesday, April 30, 2014 10:31 AM
To: Olympus Camera Discussion

Thanks Bob, I have tried different settings, a lighter adjustment was ok for
de-LCE but I found the stronger setting gives a dreaming look that I like.

C.H.Ling

----- Original Message ----- From: "Bob Whitmire" <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hum. I like your version, CH. There’s a softness and tonality that is a
little bit surreal. Well rendered!

--Bob Whitmire
Certified Neanderthal