Re: [OM] Mail Delivery

Subject: Re: [OM] Mail Delivery
From: David Thatcher <davidt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 3 May 2014 23:29:40 +0930
On Sat, May 03, 2014 at 07:37:26AM -0300, John Hudson wrote:
> Can someone please re-write the undernoted message from OZ into
> comprehensive non-technically oriented English. As it stands it is babble.]
>
> jh

Hi John,

In Adelaide this IS non-technically oriented English...  Is this why you
once said you like the Adelaide Airport departure gate?  ;)

david(VeryLongMemory)t

PS: Yes I was worried it was getting a bit heavy - our old internal SPAM
product requires a good grasp of SMTP, and even the 'experts' seem to get
it wrong at times...

PPS Phillipe's BASIC response is pretty much on the money! Salute, Monsieur! :)