Re: [OM] Mail Delivery

Subject: Re: [OM] Mail Delivery
From: David Thatcher <davidt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 4 May 2014 14:41:39 +0930
This snippet of the delivery chain suggests that someone on the
lug.leica list uses vegetablegroup.org as an ISP or mail e-agent (their
e-mail server is called "barracuda.rutabaga.org").

It appears that one of your posts to that list was copied to
lug.leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and delivery failed over there and you were
advised as such by that failure e-mail. Are any of the other lug listees
seeing these?

It's also possible that someone you know (or that sees your e-mail such
as a member of a mailing list) is infected with a 'melissa'-type worm
(randomly grabs a pair of addresses from your address book and forges
the 'from' & 'to' e-mail headers).

davidt