Re: [OM] Oldstoremore

Subject: Re: [OM] Oldstoremore
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 4 May 2014 15:37:08 -0400
I found the A9 a delight. Joan did not. I got into the spirit of the road and
took off like a bat out of hell, overtaking at will. Never knew overtaking
could be so much fun. Guess it was doing it on the right rather than the left.
I did encounter a few drivers on other stretches of road who weren’t opposed to
showing their disdain for tourists by blowing past us a warp speeds. A fellow
in a Jaguar comes immediately to mind. But I can’t hold it against him/them. I
do the same thing around here.

But as much fun as the A9 was, as well as the motorways from Stirling to
Glasgow, it was the wee single tracks that won my heart and cause it to ache
for a return.

--Bob Whitmire
Certified Neanderthal