Re: [OM] OT: WinXP Security Update

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: WinXP Security Update
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 05 May 2014 10:44:05 -0400
Nothing to do with security but everything to do with privacy and security, I recently installed "Disconnect" in Firefox. <https://disconnect.me/disconnect/help> Just loading my Firefox home page (Google news) so I could get the disconnect link to post it here Disconnect told me (with its teeny-tiny counter) that it blocked 176 requests for tracking data. If nothing else, feeding all those tracking sites costs you browser performance.

Chuck Norcutt