Re: [OM] Mail Delivery

Subject: Re: [OM] Mail Delivery
From: David Thatcher <davidt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 6 May 2014 19:24:42 +0930
Dodgy solutions are fairly common even in enterprise-grade  e-mail
deployments, usually with bizarre results like these.
Firewall/networking people like me end up having to figure out what the
bizarre results mean, with:
a) less & less information from equipment as the user interfaces are
    dumbed down for administrators who can only do GUI; and
b) more and more stupid problems as the largest software providers
    ignore - or more likely the majority of the current generation of
    software architects no longer understand - the ratified standards.

That said, Internet name-service (DNS) performance has been generally
poor lately.

davidt