[OM] FS: E System Items

Subject: [OM] FS: E System Items
From: Daniel Sepke <dansepke@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 9 May 2014 17:34:24 -0400
Hello all,

I have a few pieces surplus from my E-System kit that need good homes. These
prices are inclusive of shipping to the lower 48, I will ship internationally
at cost. PayPal preferred with no fees added. Pictures are available on
request. Buy multiple things and I'll knock a few $ off, let me know what
you're interested in. All enquires off list please.

E-420 Body - $135
Comes in its box with all accessories and such. 6.5K shutter count. Nice and
clean with a slight mark from a quick release plate on the lower edge of the
body. Screen has an Zagg invisible shield installed from new.

E-620 Body - $300
Comes with its box and all accessories and such. 2.2K shutter count. Very clean
body with no issues. Screen has an Zagg invisible shield installed. Originally
bought here on the list from it's first owner.

HLD-5 - $50
Lightly used with its box. No issues.

14-54mm f2.8-3.5 MK1 - $185
In excellent condition with caps and hood. Comes with its original box and all
the accessories. The front cap has been replaced with a later Olympus center
pinch version. I bought this lens with my E-1 (now in the able care of Jim) and
had it serviced by Olympus in '08.

40-150mm f4-5.6 - $75
Ex of Bob W. In excellent condition with caps and hood.

BCS-1 - $15
Good condition comes with power cord.

BLS-1 - $15
Four available. All genuine Olympus items and always cycled through carefully.
A couple have more pronounced scratches from insertion into the 420. All show
full capacity available on my Hanel charger.

LSC-0816 - $15
Lens Case for 14-54mm and others. New and unused.

E-System strap from E-XXX series bodies - $5
Used but in very good condition.

Thanks!
Dan